Handgun 2 is designed to develop essential skills that will help you survive a lethal force encounter.
- Safe handling of firearms
- Shooting fundamentals
- The defensive mindset
- Presentation from a concealed holster
- Ear and Eye protection (electronic muffs preferred).
- Quality Holster – Strong side or Appendix only- (No cross draw, shoulder rigs, pocket holsters, ankle, or small of the back carry). Blackhawk Serpa and similar holsters which require the use of the index finger to deactivate a retention device will not be used in This class. The ONLY exception is for Law Enforcement & Military who are issued these types of holsters for duty use. holsters that collapse when the gun is removed will not be allowed in this course.
- No pocket guns such as Keltec PF9, Ruger LCP etc. You will be presenting the gun from concealment and re-holstering repeatedly.
- 150 rounds of Ammunition:
- We would typically use up to 250 rounds for this course, but due to the recent "ammo shortage", we will be utilizing Dry-practice techniques.
- At least 1 extra functional magazines ( 2 minimum ) or speed-loaders
- Magazine pouch or speed loader pouch.
- Shoes – comfortable with sufficient support to permit a full range of motion. No sandals or flip-flops.
- Long Pants, Shirt With High Collar
- Sturdy Belt
- Baseball Cap
- Closed front concealment garment
- Open front concealment garment
Saturday June 24, 2023 9am...CHANGED TO JULY 1, 2023
Saturday July 22, 2023 9am
Saturday August 26, 2023 9am
Saturday September 23, 2023 9am
Saturday October 28, 2023 9am
Saturday November 25, 2023 9am
2820 S County Road 25A