Hojitsu Workout Sessions at Premiere Shooting and Training Center
ATTENTION...currently the workout sessions at Premiere Shooting and Training Center have been put on hold until further notice. Contact us with any questions at 937/673-6287 cell/text
Hojutsu is the Japanese word for "the Art of Gunnery." As practiced today, Hojutsu is the combination of the modern handgun technique and traditional Japanese budo. Hojutsu trains primarily in handgun; other disciplines with rifle, shotgun, submachine gun, and precision rifle can be added advanced levels. We also train in unarmed defense, various impact weapons, edged weapons, and ground fighting. Traditional reigi (protocol) is followed. Legitimate black belt rank through ninth dan (kudan) can be achieved.
Shooting during a recent training at Premiere Senseis William (Bill Martin), Joe Ivancic, Billy Martin
This workout is open to anyone who is interested in learning about Hojitsu. If you are new to this Art please contact us to discuss gear and training.
Contact Sensei Bill Martin @ 937/335-2998
The tactical bay at Premiere is a great place to shoot and learn Hojitsu.
During this workout, we will be begin with live-fire training on the range, and then move to the dojo to work on open-hand techniques,kata, and Dry-practice. Please arrive early enough to have all your gear and supplies ready to go before the start time of the session.
Required Gear/Equipment (if you need to borrow gear, contact instructor several days or weeks before these sessions so that they can help you gather the proper gear until you have a chance to purchase your own)
- Handgun (modern, serviceable, dependable...usually 9mm and above, But .22 ia alowed)
- 150 rounds of ammunition, no reloads please
- Outside the waistband holster (to be used in dojo and on range)
- Extra magazines (at least 2-3)
- Mag holders (for all your extra mags) to attach to belt
- Proper hearing and eye protection, and ball cap for live-fire on range
- Dummy rounds
- Training gun (Blue Gun or Laser Pistol) (to be used in dojo)
- Proper shoes and clothing for live-fire on range
- Traditional karate gi for dojo (workout clothes, such as sweats or shorts, are acceptable until GI can be aquired)
As in any martial art, there are equipment requirements. You may begin Hojutsu training before you have aquired all of this gear, but it is in your best interest to have these items to continue with this art. We can offer many of these products to you at a special cost as Hojutsu students. For more information on purchasing these products, CONTACT US.
Cost per session
$35 per person, pre-payment required
Sunday December 20, 2020 9am-noon
Premier Shooting & Training Center
4845 Premier Way
West Chester Township, OH 45069